- This privacy notice explains how the Zoom startups collects, uses and stores your personal information with particular reference to the part funded business engagement support that is being provided to beneficiaries, through a number of projects, on behalf of the Zoom startups.
Who we are?
- The Legal ways Corporation(Zoom startups) (‘we’ or ’us’) are a ‘Business Development and New Business Startups’ Company.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. This notice explains how Zoom startups the collect and process your personal information for the (partial funding) business engagement and support purposes.
Information we collect
We obtain personal information about you from the following sources:
- a. You provided your personal information through our website, i.e. when enquiring/expressing an interest in receiving support from our team as part of the Zoom startups project via the dedicated project website or webpages, Personal and/or business information provided to us via project application forms and additional project forms which are required in order to provide the support as requested and agreed.
- b. Completed and/or returned surveys or response/feedback forms including by mail and via electronic means;
- c. Information provided to us when you have registered to attend an event;
- d. You provided personal information as part of discussions with any of our team or project/our representatives whether in person, via email, telephone or other online communications.
We may process the following personal information about you:
- a. Your title and full name.
- b. Your business details, including company address, company telephone/mobile number, and company email address, position and organization.
- c. Gender, Age and Special Categories of personal data, such as information about your ethnic origin would only be processed where you have provided it yourself (with your consent), as a contractual requirement of taking part in the Zoom startups.
- d. Specified business financial information (with your consent).
- e. Information to verify your and/or your business’ eligibility to take part in the Zoom startups project such as your passport, zoom startups correspondence relating to your business.
How We Use and/or Process Your Data
We collect limited and specified personal information to enable us to deliver business support services, to comply with our legal and to better understand our community so that we can better meet your needs and improve our services
We may process your personal information for the following purposes:
- a. To verify you identify and establish eligibility to be able to provide you with an agreed business support service through the, Zoom startups.
- b. To keep a record of key communications between you, the business you represent and our project representatives to comply with our contractual obligations.
- c. To process your event registration.
We may, from time to time, contact you by email, post or telephone to pursue the purposes mentioned above and in particular for the following reasons:
- a. To identify and advise you of other relevant business opportunities that may be of interest to you;
- b. Invite you to business events, which may be of interest to you;
- c. To keep you up to date with other relevant information, which we think may be of interest to you
If you would like to opt-out of the above Communications, please let us know. See ‘How to Contact Us’ below for further information.We do not sell or rent any personal information or data supplied by you. We may compile aggregate statistics and provide them to third parties, but we do not include personal information that identifies individual users.
We will only retain your personal information in line with our contractual obligations. If you wish to opt-out of any or all communications from the us, please see ‘How to Contact Us.
Right to ask us to stop contacting you with direct marketing
If you would like to amend your mailing subscriptions or unsubscribe from the SPEED newsletter, you can do so via a link on the newsletter or contact us directly at email@example.com
The SPEED Project, the University of Wolverhampton may rely on one or multiple grounds for processing your personal data including:
You have provided consent for the processing
There is a contractual commitment to provide the services and, therefore, the processing is necessary to meet those contractual obligations
How to Contact Us
Should you have any queries, suggestions or issues please do not hesitate to contact the Zoom Startups (Legal Ways Corporation),1-647-483-3794 firstname.lastname@example.org or you can write to us at the following address:
303-800 Queenston Road, Stoney Creek, L8G 1A3